Sunday 27 June 2010

See what beautiful beaches there are in West Wales!

I have had a lovely few days in West Wales and the weather was perfect, for me anyway.  On the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path the sea breezes and many hours of sunshine at this time of year were delightful.
The beaches, which are not very crowded at this time of year, looked magnificent.  The sea is much cooler than you might think on a very warm day, so I recommend a wet suit but some tough souls brave the water and the waves in June without any problem.  It's too cold for me.

The walks along the coastal paths and the beaches are so beautiful.  I have inserted some of my photographs which capture something of the wonderful beauty of West Wales.  Please click within the image to enlarge it and ENJOY.

A beachcomber at Barafundle Bay

No comments:

Dedham

Dedham
River Stour