Monday 26 April 2010

M3: The Girl who Kicked the Hornets' Nest

Stieg Larsson's final book in the Millennium Trilogy has been brilliantly translated by Reg Keeling, who deserves credit for making the English version such a good read. Fine fiction.  One of the best thrillers that I have read.

I love a bargain and I feel really pleased that I bought the paperback for only £3.99 at Sussex Bookshops and Stationers in Romford. It has over 700 pages.  So much pleasure for only £3.99 and saving of £4 as the recommended retail price is £7.99. (I also bought a paperback of Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel for only £4.99.  Another great bargain!)


I note that M3, as I call the book published by Quercus, has been at the top of the paperback fiction charts for the last two weeks. It has sold 201,420 copies in the UK and that number will certainly rise dramatically this summer!

No comments:

Dedham

Dedham
River Stour