Tuesday 16 February 2010

Photographs of Tenby

I thought it would be a good idea to share some more of my photographs of Tenby.  I have been there many times and never grow weary of its delights, though about two years ago I was saddened to see such rowdiness and anti-social behaviour on a Saturday night when the streets seemed to be full of drunks; they really disgraced themselves. I'll spare you the unpleasant details.  I am happy to report that things have improved since them.  Tenby can be overcrowded in August, but it's a great place for a family holiday. Mid to late June is right for a quieter vacation.  The light is excellent and the days are long.  I hope that you enjoy the photographs of Tenby.  They were taken in June 2009.















No comments:

Dedham

Dedham
River Stour