Wednesday 17 June 2009

Joy in June 2009, pleasant days in Pembrokeshire

I spent some lovely days in Pembrokeshire walking the coastal path and enjoying the long Summer days with fine weather and brillant sunshine. I rejoice in the beauty of West Wales, especially the beaches and seascapes. I have two favourite parts of the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path: from St Bride's Haven to Broadhaven, and from Stackpole Quay to Barafundle Bay.










 





I have taken some photographs of the Pembrokeshire coast on my Fuji digital camera. I hope you like them, but they can in no way capture the true beauty and glorious sights that have to be experienced while walking along the coastal path in God's presence in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit. A foretaste of heaven!

No comments:

Dedham

Dedham
River Stour