Wednesday 19 September 2018

Sisters, Oregon, USA, my kind of village

I fell in love with Sisters. I love the charm of the village. Such a lovely place, with classy boutiques, neat houses, tidy streets, friendly people, a great bookstore, an outstanding coffee shop and store, a successful ice cream parlour, and good restaurants. I felt that this was a welcoming, thriving, confident community with strong cultural influences. I understand that the quality of life is excellent here.



And the weather on this July day was wonderfully warm and sunny.










I love this share and read book booth.










1 comment:

Johli Baptist said...

It is dangerous to welcome all religions and cultures because some of them are malign and not at all benign. There are religions and cultures which enslave, exploit, harm, hurt and destroy freedom and civilization. Nazism is one example, and various forms of fascism. There are religions which promote and preach witchcraft, occultist practice, child sacrifice, slavery and sinful enterprises. Should we welcome practices which harm and hinder progress, peace and prosperity?

Dedham

Dedham
River Stour