Saturday 17 October 2009

Good to be back blogging again

In July my PC died and I was sad to lose so much on my hard drive, though attempts to retrieve files and photographs continue with some expert help. At the end of July and in August I was in Ontario, Canada. I saw the Niagara Falls again and visited the lovely town of Niagara on the Lake.

I have added some more photographs on this blog in my gallery below. I hope that you enjoy them.
There will be some new photographs of Canada.

I now have a new computer and will back up my photographs etc. so that they are securely saved and kept for the future. It is good to be able to blog again, and I hope to share my thoughts, my joys, my theological reflections and continue to celebrate the beauty of England, Finland, Sweden and Wales.

No comments:

Dedham

Dedham
River Stour