Saturday 31 October 2009

Beautiful Barafundle Bay, Pembrokeshire, one of Britain's best beaches

Barafundle Bay, which is under the care of the National Trust and listed as part of the Stackpole Estate, has one of the most beautiful beaches in Britain. It is my favourite beach in Wales. The golden sands and dunes can be accessed by the Pembrokeshire Coastal path and it is not easily reached. It is unspoilt and right away from the madding crowd, car parks, caravans, holiday homes, buildings, roads and shops.



I love to visit Barafundle out of the school holiday season and on bright sunny evenings in June when there are very few people on the beach and along the coastal path. On such June evenings it is wonderfully peaceful. My photographs were taken this June on a beautiful sunny evening when my family were, by the time we left the beach, the only people in the area. Magnificent!

I hope you like the photographs in my gallery, so scroll well down below in this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see a little write up about the area I live in :)

Dedham

Dedham
River Stour