Saturday 25 April 2009

Middlesex v Glamorgan at Lord's Ground, home of Cricket


Yesterday I went to watch Middlesex play against Glamorgan at Lord's Ground, and what a lovely day it was. The weather was perfect: sunny, not too hot, brillant light and plenty of sunshine.

I have taken some photographs of the occasion. I think the Lord's Ground is wonderful, full of such history, tradition, great modern architecture and grand buildings. I saw some great batting by the Middlesex team and some fine bowling from Glamorgan, and at the end of the day the Middlesex attack. I was really impressed by Dawid Malan's sterling batting. But as a left handed myself and a Middlesex supporter, I'm very biased. You can't take anything away from DM, he batted very well and has loads of talent.

No comments:

Dedham

Dedham
River Stour