Tuesday 18 August 2020

Crowdhill Copse and Upper Barn Copse, in the care of Woodland Trust

 Recently I have enjoyed walking in Woodland Trust places near Stoke Park Wood, Bishopstoke, Hampshire. This richly wooded area, near Fisher's Pond, is well worth visiting if you like peaceful and lovely walks among ancient well managed woodland. Stoke Park Wood was once the hunting grounds of the Bishops of Winchester and King John.

Today I photographed my walk in Crowdhill Copse and Upper Barn Copse among the tall trees and along pleasant paths through wonderful woods. I support the Woodland Trust in their commitment to looking after our trees and preventing the loss of trees and wildlife in our woodland. 










The main entrance to Upper Barn Copse


Update 20/08/2020 Some of my photographs vanished into cyberspace but I have put some more in my next blog. I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Dedham

Dedham
River Stour