Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy: quite a phenomenon

The Millennium Trilogy is going to be filmed in English and the phenomenal success will continue to reach new fans and followers.  I thought that Carey Mulligan was too cute to get the Lisabeth Salander role in an English language production.  I understand that Rooney Mara has been chosen for the part in the remake.  Daniel Craig should do well as Mikael Blomkvist.  Noomi Rapace who played Salander in the original Swedish version will be a very hard act to follow.

There will probably be an increase in dragon tattoos on women's bodies. Tattoos are very fashionable at the moment and the Lisabeth Salander look will probably influence fashion.  It may have already done so.  I know very little about the subject but I'm seeing a lot more on women these days.  Not by choice!

I have inserted some photographs of Stockholm, where LS lived, for lovers of this lovely city.

 Under construction.
























I hope that you like these photographs of Stockholm.

No comments:

Dedham

Dedham
River Stour